We do our best to select the most reliable, economical shipping methods available and will package and ship your order within one to three business days. Items should be at your door within 7-14 calendar days anywhere in the U.S. (Hawaii & Alaska may take longer.) Please note that shipping USPS Ground can take up to 3 - 4 weeks to arrive depending on your location. Canadian shipments should expect longer shipping times.
The shipping and handling charges, (shown in the shipping table below), are based on dollar amounts rather than actual weight of individual items. We ship via USPS, Fed-Ex, and UPS only.
Method of Payment
We accept VISA, MasterCard, and Discover cards, as well as local checks, cash, cashier’s checks, and money orders (U.S. funds only).
Returns and Exchanges
If you are not satisfied with your order, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange under the following conditions:
- Please contact the Quilt Gallery before returning an item to tell us why you wish to return an item.
- Return shipping costs will be paid by the customer.
- All goods must be returned in their original state -- including fabrics which must not have been washed, dyed or cut.
- Kits must be returned unopened. Otherwise, a 30% restocking charge will be applied.
- A copy of the original packing list must accompany the return for a credit to be issued.
- All sales are final on Software, Patterns, and Books and cannot be returned for any reason.
Quilt Gallery is not responsible for packages once they have been mailed. Tracking is not available to Canada or other countries if shipped via USPS.